|Title||14. Saïgon. Le théâtre municipal|
|Image type||Tinted photograph|
|sourceImage||vietcollection_33 (1) & François Guillemot Collection (2)|
|Note(s)||Carte postale. Edition Albert Portail|
Mention d'affranchissement au dos de la carte : 0,10 c.
Built in 1897 by French architect Ferret Eugene, the 800 seat building was used as the home of the Lower House assembly of The Republic of Vietnam (South) after 1956. It was not until 1975 that it was again used as a theatre, and restored in 1995.
|Keyword(s) [en]||Saigon ; Opera House ; postcard|
|Keyword(s) [fr]||Saïgon;théâtre municipal;carte postale|
|Keyword(s) [vn]||nhà hát thành phố|